After a long hectic day, it becomes important to release out all the pain from a tired body and this can be easily get ridden off with a deep relaxing massage. Massage therapies not only makes your body fit and fine but also improve your situation psychologically. Massage therapies provide healthy nervous system, circulatory system, muscles, joints, and skin. Let’s see some of the highlighting benefits of massage on skin:
The benefits of facial massage must follow following functions:
- Circulatory Passing: Stimulates the circulatory system allowing better transport of oxygen and nutrients to the skin, improving the overall appearance of skin leaving it smooth, shiny, healthy and thus rejuvenated. It also facilitates the absorption of beauty products applied with facial massage more efficiently.
- Relaxing Passing: As the name suggests the function of these manoeuvres massage is to relax the muscles of the face, decreasing tension, so will wrinkles. This relaxation is transmitted to the whole body with a feeling of pleasant tranquility that brings benefits to the general welfare.
Benefits of facial massage
The benefits of facial massage go much beyond aesthetics, some of these benefits are:
- Rejuvenates the epidermal layer of the face.
- Clean up skin and improves your health.
- Enhance the effects of stress on the face.
- It helps to fight stress.
- It provides a state of pleasant tranquillity.
- It stimulates all the meridian points on the face to perform better.
- Enhances local blood flow.
- Improves tone and skin radiance.
- Relaxes the skin and eye muscles.
- Relieves eyestrain and improves neck stiffness.
- Useful to treat insomnia, nervous tension.
- Helpful to cure nasal congestion problems.
- Improve liver functioning and gall bladder restoration.
- Relieves stress, anxiety, headaches.
- It provides total relaxation of mind and body.
- Draining for dark circles and bags.
- Oxygenates the skin which favours the production of collagen and elastin preventing aging.
- Vitalizes the skin and improves circulation because it acts both on the microcirculation and on the large circulation, favouring the return of venous blood to the heart. That is why their therapeutic effects are used in facial and body because it reduces the appearance of wrinkles.
Facial massage should not be performed when you are suffering from following problems:
- Fever, infectious diseases and infectious diseases.
- Inflammation, recent wounds, bruising or scars on the face of recent surgery.
- Tumours or cysts in the area.
- Infectious skin diseases, such as lupus or fungus.
- Non-infectious diseases, such as allergic dermatitis or burns.
- In case of deep acne, medical advice is needed.
Facial massage appliances
The facial massage can also be performed with electrical and mechanical appliances having other benefits such as high-frequency vaporizer or ultraviolet rays.
These provide better techniques for skin penetration of the products or to reach non manual muscles.
Summary: Facial massage offers a huge range of benefits to people like shiny, supple and smooth skin. It eliminates the production of sebum and oil from skin and offers super supple skin to them. try different techniques to achieve beautiful skin!