Getting full body massage done at regular intervals is increasingly becoming popular. Full body massage involves rubbing and manipulating tendons, muscles, ligaments and skin. It has several benefits both psychologically as well as physically. It is however essential to consult a physician before going for a massage if you are suffering from certain medical conditions such as fractures, cancer, rheumatoid arthritis, blood clots, osteoporosis or if you are expecting your baby. There are several body massage by female, Delhi which will provide you with excellent body massage services at reasonable rates too.
Here are some of the reasons why full body massage is beneficial for you:
- Stiffness and pain relief: When a massage is done the body releases endorphins which is a pain reliever and thus relieves the body of pain and stiffness. Muscles that are overused, sore or tired are able to relax and soften through the massage.
- Reduces anxiety, stress and depression: A massage has the property to reduce stress in most of the people and may also reduce symptoms such as s depression and anxiety. Massage relaxes the tired and stressed muscles of the body and leads to better sleep, increased energy, less fatigue and better concentration.
- Increased circulation: When full body massage is done, it leads to increased circulation. Massage when done properly can assist nutrients and oxygen reaches the tissues and organs of the body. Massage also leads to control of blood pressure. Regular massage along with taking the correct medicines for the prescribed period of time can provide several medical benefits and help the person to recover quickly.
- Skin benefits: Massage can improve skin tone as it helps in removing dead skin cells over the entire body. It also leads to tissue regeneration and thereby helps reduce the appearance of stretch and scar marks in the body. Massage provides the much needed moisture to the body. The stimulated blood flow improves the appearance and health of the skin as well.
- Increasing flexibility: Whether you are an athlete who has to put stress on knees constantly or someone who has lost some range of motion in your hips, a good massage would help you to stay flexible by working the connective tissues, muscles, ligaments, tendons and also by stimulating the production and retention of natural lubricants between the connective tissue fibres.
- Immune system function: Massage can also lead to increase in immune system’s functionality. The massage helps in stimulating the lymphatic system which in turns assist the immune system protect the body.