People usually get tired of the day to day work and the only thing that comes in their mind while sleeping in night is to press every muscle that is paining. Fortunately, pressing our muscles has worked for the whole world from ancient times in relaxing and increasing our strength of doing things. Massage is what we call it and there is no accurate date when massage came into existence but from the very start, it has been a majestic gift to human body.
Here below, I have gathered few interesting fun facts related to massage.
- Do you know how many touch receptors exactly our body owns? The answer is approximately 5 million and even 3000 are in our each fingertip.
- It may be any sort of healthy touch, but it holds the power to reduce the rate of our heart and helps in lowering our blood pressure.
- Who don’t know Julius Caesar? To help his epilepsy, he also used the massage.
- The massage therapy or you can bodywork officially came out in 1996 for the first time as a major medical service in Olympics happening in Atlanta that year.
- If you have the habit of pulling your ears from top, bottom and middle, from the outside of the earlobe then it surely is helping you by improving your immune system. Do that once per day and stay immune.
- If you take a massage from a specialist, then the lymph flow of your body is improved a lot aiding in flu-like symptoms, aches and pains.
- Endorphin is our body’s natural painkiller and massage and touch increases its release in human body.
- If you take a 60-minute massage, you are actually giving your body a sleep of around 7 to 8 minutes.
- A 100 year old healthy person known as Bob Hope to the world used to do massage daily making it his health regimen.
- Clothes have to do nothing with massage. An expert can massage your whole body even with all your clothes on.
- People say that massage is by far the oldest form of medical care because the Egyptian tomb paintings have it all carved in them.
- You can do massage anywhere including a table, a chair, and a couch or even on the floor, on either few part or on whole body and that too with or without clothes.
- Commonly there are almost 75 massage types in use today but there are many extra that we have no idea of.
Book a free appointment with our body massage chirag delhi.