Getting full body massage done at regular intervals is increasingly becoming popular. Full body massage involves rubbing and manipulating tendons, muscles, ligaments and skin. It has several benefits both psychologically as well as physically. It is however essential to consult a physician before going for a massage if you are suffering from certain medical conditions such as fractures, cancer, rheumatoid arthritis, blood clots, osteoporosis or if you are expecting your baby. There are several body massage by female, Delhi which will provide you with excellent body massage services at reasonable rates too.
Here are some of the reasons why full body massage is beneficial for you:
- Stiffness and pain relief: When a massage is done the body releases endorphins which is a pain reliever and thus relieves the body of pain and stiffness. Muscles that are overused, sore or tired are able to relax and soften through the massage.
- Reduces anxiety, stress and depression: A massage has the property to reduce stress in most of the people and may also reduce symptoms such as s depression and anxiety. Massage relaxes the tired and stressed muscles of the body and leads to better sleep, increased energy, less fatigue and better concentration.
- Increased circulation: When full body massage is done, it leads to increased circulation. Massage when done properly can assist nutrients and oxygen reaches the tissues and organs of the body. Massage also leads to control of blood pressure. Regular massage along with taking the correct medicines for the prescribed period of time can provide several medical benefits and help the person to recover quickly.
- Skin benefits: Massage can improve skin tone as it helps in removing dead skin cells over the entire body. It also leads to tissue regeneration and thereby helps reduce the appearance of stretch and scar marks in the body. Massage provides the much needed moisture to the body. The stimulated blood flow improves the appearance and health of the skin as well.
- Increasing flexibility: Whether you are an athlete who has to put stress on knees constantly or someone who has lost some range of motion in your hips, a good massage would help you to stay flexible by working the connective tissues, muscles, ligaments, tendons and also by stimulating the production and retention of natural lubricants between the connective tissue fibres.
- Immune system function: Massage can also lead to increase in immune system’s functionality. The massage helps in stimulating the lymphatic system which in turns assist the immune system protect the body.
The daily routine most of us follow causes a lot of stress, and unless it is dealt with effectively, it can lead to several negative consequences. Your body is most likely to suffer just as your mental well-being is. You are likely to be frustrated and irritated easily.
Considering all this, a host of prescription drugs and over-the-counter drugs are being sold in Delhi to relive pain and stress. But nothing can ever beat the benefits of a body massage, and that too you can do it yourself at home.
So, a massage is all you need to apply to yourself if you have a head or even if your feet are aching. This is the best way to keep clear of all the expensive medicines available in the market. The best thing about a massage is that you can do it yourself.
A massage is the best solution for a pain in the shoulder or even if you have your back aching. This can happen due to your lifestyle. You may have to spend a lot of time in the office hunched up before a computer screen.
As a remedy, use a tennis ball. Keep it near the part of the body that is the most affected. Let the tennis ball roll over till you reach the area that is quite soft and doesn’t hurt.
If the exercise is done at an hourly interval, you are most likely to get instant relief. But considering that you spend most of the day in the office, you can do it as often as you possibly can. The result is always going to be delightful.
Ayurveda is the ancient home remedy for any kind of body problem. Ayurveda is concern with natural therapy and medicines. As same as medicines, ayurvedic massage is also helpful in many aspects for body problems.
Body massages are not of only one type, but it has different types. Ayurvedic massage is one of them. Ayurvedic massage includes natural oil for massage which is good for body, skin, tissues and body cells. During massage acupressure points are more pressurized. These points are junctions or relative points for good health. Ayurvedic massages are hard massages for body because it includes hands, elbows, feet and knees for massage.
First dip feet in the massage oil and then massage the hard areas of body like back, legs, thighs, etc. Dipping feet in oil reduces the friction between feet and body for good massage.
Also, dip hands in oil first then start the massage of soft organslike abdomen area. Massage of abdomen area is good for health. It increases the digestion and excretion aiding to make healthy digestive system. You can do it by massage easily. When a therapist massages the body part then they come to know the weak points of your body that needs more massage and circulation. More the circulation process, more tissues gets oxygen and work properly.
Ayurvedic massage helps to release the stress by massaging the forehead. Massage of forehead will allow your mind to relax and massage of head and tail of spine will allow sharpening the memory. Ayurvedic massages are available in our delhi body massage service centre . Contact us 8860862421 for more info.